We at YPineapple are a full service digital marketing agency offering industry leading services in Paid Media, Design, Affiliate Marketing, Content and SEO.
YPineapple is hiring a Website Manager to work from our Malta office and to assist our company by maintaining it’s (non-gaming) customer facing websites. Does this sound like you? Then we have exactly what you are looking for!
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor and upgrade the organisation’s website.
- Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues.
- Identify and respond to all website security breaches.
- Ensure that the website is protected by enabling the appropriate security measures.
- Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information.
- Create appropriate website content aligned to the organisation’s strategy.
- Ensure website quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans.
- Improve the User Experience of the website regularly.
- Collaborate with all staff and management to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organisation’s standards.
- Create strategies to grow subscriber base and web traffic metrics.
- Ensure full compliance on the website with all laws and regulations.
- Keep up-to-date with industry best practice and monitor competitor websites.
- Monitor domain expiry and SSL certificates.
- High quality of written content on social media.
- Manage numerous brands simultaneously.
- Ensuring design work is up to the standards required and adheres to brand guidelines.
- Assist where needed.
Good to have:
- Fluent in English is a must.
- Strong visual communication skills.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Used to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong organisational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment.
- A super positive attitude
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Professional and personal development.
- Dynamic and flexible working environment.
- Modern offices in a new Startup company.