You will assist in the day to day management of the finance department and will undertake the related reporting, treasury and financial administration in an effective and efficient manner.
- Reconciling the company’s bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers.
- Completing analysis of the employee expenditures.
- Payment processing across multiple companies and bank accounts, managing Accounts Payable cycle.
- Managing income and expenditure accounts.
- Generating the company’s financial reports using income and expenditure data.
- Keeping a check on the company’s finances based on financial status.
- Filing and remitting taxes and other financial obligations.
- Initiating and managing financial and accounting software used by the company.
- Preparing the monthly financial reporting in Excel.
- Statutory reporting to relevant authorities such as the MGA and VAT returns.
- Producing financial reports related to performance, cash flows, budgets, expenses, etc.
- 3+ years post-qualified Finance experience.
- Finalised ACCA is a plus.
- A creative problem solver, self-motivated to manage the responsibilities of the role.
- Business acumen and interest.
- Organisational skills and the ability to juggle priorities and deliver in line with deadlines.
- Teamworking ability.
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal. Fluent in English.
- Analytical ability.
- A methodical approach and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of Navision, QuickBooks and similar software will be a plus
- Proficient user of Excel and Office suite of products
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Professional and personal development.
- Dynamic and flexible working environment.
- Modern offices in a new Startup company.