The role focuses on acquiring, maintaining, and optimising business relationships and partnerships in key markets, in order to achieve the business KPI’s. If you are: an analytically driven individual with experience in marketing, sales, or account management, then we have exactly what you are looking for!
- As an Affiliate Manager you will be responsible for the acquisition, management, and retention of affiliate accounts.
- Develop, expand, and nurture existing affiliate partnerships.
- Build strong internal networks for collaboration, brand growth and knowledge transfer with other parts of the company.
- Establish professional working relationships with agencies and key third parties.
- Recognising your VIP affiliates and customising packages for KPI’s.
- Identify new affiliate traffic potential.
- Identifying and monitoring ROI to ensure commercial viability and performance maximisation with reviewing KPI’s and linking VIP Affiliates.
- Contribute to affiliate marketing strategy with customer analysis and promotional strategies.
- Address and implement marketing campaigns, material, and media solutions.
- Develop strategic marketing initiatives for key affiliate accounts.
- Plan and execute affiliate campaigns/activities and assist in marketing and sales activities such as events/seminars/conferences or other.
- Hands-on affiliation account management across several international markets.
- Responsible for the Affiliate and Media targets, to meet the company’s objectives and ROI guidelines.
- Ensuring that the Affiliate and Media business is run at the highest level of compliance with regulations and best practices specific to each market.
- Maintaining and growing existing relationships with partners.
- Ensuring that all new partners meet the requirements, overall responsibility for the onboarding and sales to prospective partners.
- Collaborate with management team to craft the company’s vision and mission.
- Proficient in MS Office and excellent excel skills.
- 2 Years’ experience in Affiliate management, with proven experience creating and managing campaigns.
- A desire to grow within a start-up business and develop a career.
- Experience in the LATAM markets preferred.
- Profound knowledge of key account, campaign management and sales.
- Experience working within the iGaming industry.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Productive, efficient, detail-oriented, and independent working method.
- Attention to detail, with ability to provide in-depth adhoc reporting to CEO and Head of Affiliates when required.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Background in marketing is considered an asset.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Professional and personal development.
- Dynamic and flexible working environment.
- Modern offices in a new Startup company.